Sunday, April 22, 2007

the more i seek you

the more i seek you, the more i find you.
the more i find you, the more i love you.

i want to sit at your feet,
drink from the cup in your hand,
lay back against you and breath,
feel your heart beat.
this love is so deep,
it's more than i can stand,
i melt in your peace
it's overwhelming.


i can not believe God loves me as He does.

God, I am so in love with you. Thank you for always driving me to discover you and for the oppotunities you goiv me everyday to be used by you. With each trial i face I end up falling deeper and deeper in love with you. I am just wanting to live for you and be with you alone. My heart for the first time feels whole again. I am NOTHING without you. My life is yours; take it to use as an instrument in your song of grace and blessing. Let others see Jesus through me. I will try so hard father to show your love and to let people know they matter. Thank you so much for myu family Lord. You have blessed me so much. I LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

So much for that blogging you were going to do. Slacker!

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Hello my name is Sarah and i never update my blog...even though I say I am.

LOVE YOU!