Thursday, April 10, 2008

photogtaphs and memories

i'm just going to chalk this week up as sarah is very emotional! last night got to me a little, i think everyone should have times like that when they just break down. well anyway, i woke up this morning to the smell of cinnamon rolls! my roommate made them for me. so ate three (fat kid i know haha) with an amazing glass of milk YUUUUUUM and then i sat down to check myspace, facebook and read what i blogged last night.
anyway long story short...i found this artist almost as soon as i got online. his name is jason reeves. i would say he is on my top 5 right now. i saw a song called photographs and memories...its really good and it relates to some of the thoughts and feelings i had last night.
whenever i hear a good song it's because the lyrics captured my heart, then because the artist delivered the lyrics well and then the beat is good you know so on and so on. so anyway...i like to share lyrics so here are the lyrics and a link to his myspace page. check him out:-)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=14211432


Photographs and Memories by Jason Reeves

i keep your picture by my bed for when im feeling sad
and i dont know why i would be.
the way your smile looks so real
i feel like i could start to understand your grace.
and i dont understand why you're
not here with me.
and i dont even wanna know where else
you'd be.

cause i have photographs and memories of the times
when you weren't on my mind and i was alone.
and i have poetry and drawings of my life
when you weren't on my side and i didn't know
just what is love...

writing moments on the wall with different colors
keeps my mind away from missing you.
and i can't wait to fall asleep to slip into my dreams
where we can dance upon a star..
and i will be as patient as a boy in love could ever be.
cause i don't feel like i was real until you were
a part of me.

cause i have photographs and memories of the times
when you weren't on my mind and i was alone.
and i have poetry and drawings of my life
when you weren't on my side and i didn't know
just what is love...

i need you back, i need you back
i need you here.
i need your smile, i need your eyes
i need you dear.
cause every line on your face makes a beautiful maze
for my eyes to trace...

No comments: