Monday, July 21, 2008

who you will become








i speak words of faith over you every minute of every day. my prayer is you grow up in this world with eyes open and aware to all that surrounds you, a heart always wanting to love, a mind that never stops wondering, and that you possess a passion stronger than Sampson himself for your Savior. You are constantly in my thoughts and you have completely captured my heart. I'm in for a long and joyous haul with you little one :-).
My mind has not stopped running. You have me in a marathon and I am forever thankful for saving me and showing me how to truly rely on God- to take Him in as my Father and friend. What I am most excited for is to see and be apart of what God has for you. The God that gave you me, that makes your very little heart race at 167 beats! My goodness I will never grasp how He created such a masterpiece, such a creation like you in me.
I dream of holding you in my arms for the very first time, touching your little fingers, those little toes...my beautiful blessing. When you open your eyes and we finally see each other for the first time, my heart gets so excited at the thought I sometimes fear it might burst:-)
I do have my fears. No, they are not of if you have my jaw or what pain I will experience, more so what you chose to do with the life God has given you. You will make mistakes, you will get hurt, you will hurt others, you will lie, and you will fail at things, BUT you will ALWAYS be victorious if you choose to make yourself a daily living sacrifice to God. You have no idea what that entails and you honestly probably wont until YEARS from now, but I promise, you will see a servant of the Lord in your mother.
I unfortunately can not predict your life: what great things you will do, your grades, if you play sports or even if you are musically inclined, but I do know without a doubt, who you will become will always be loved by me and there is nothing- NOTHING- you will do that will make God love you more or love you less.

3 comments:

Cody Baker said...

So beautiful! I love you. And until we find out the sex, I'm calling it Pat whether you like it or not. : ) And I love you and your mother's weird use of words, but i think you meant to say "long haul" not hull. I hope Pat inherits the quirkiness of the bakers. I love it! I'm praying the same things and a few more extra for you. Love you! Stop by and see me soon!

Kristin Baker said...

Ooops! That last comment was from me. Didn't know Cody was signed in. Love you!

first lady said...

hi sarah! i just saw ur blog accidentally... uhm, can i ask u a question, are u related to any of the sarreal? im gaile sarreal