Tuesday, March 13, 2007

the "others"

for the past two weeks all i have heard is LOVE others, care for others, serve others...a.k.a. MEXICO! yello!!it couldnt get any clearer. if God is trying to show me something other than mexico i hope i dont miss it because i think i know what God wants for me. truth is...i want mexico more than anything. i cant imagine a week, a full entire week of serving the Lord 24/7. my heart is beating for that kind of fulfillment! knowing that my day was spent serving God and his people. doing something other than watching tv after working at a computer all day.; to actually dive in and get my hands into the work God needs done- mexico or benton harbor.

i was just turning pages to get to the very end of my Bible and stumbled upon 1 Corinthians 1 (whole chapter). and then mark beeson has done nothing but speak of helping others, so has corey mann, and john. EVERYONE is getting a message, a word to HELP OTHERS BECAUSE THEY MATTER TO GOD

i love God and his faith in me. NO ONE, NOT ONE PERSON ON THIS WORLD BELIEVES IN ME more than Him... why shouldn't i love Him before all else?

No comments: