Saturday, June 2, 2007

dream, expectation, advice

so tonight at the meeting we all sat in a circle and expressed our personal dreams, expectations, and advise...


My DREAM
-everyone involved comes back 360 turn around for the better, and continues to put just as much energy into things and people @ home; personal with God

-the kids feel love more and more with each face they see

-no one wants to stop working

-no one left out

My EXPECTATION
-relationships grow

-above and possibly beyond all expectations

-to step up as a leader and friend

-make srong foundations for those kids and their families

-God will stretch me

My ADVISE
-fall IN LOVE with GOD and JESUS

-want to do what God wants, not what I want

-dertermination

-WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN

-pray for emotional strength and negativity

No comments: