Tuesday, October 23, 2007

mask for mask

i dont know if it's just a little phase im going through right now or if im just now seeing and realizing how people are and how life tends to be approached..by me and everyone else.
there tends to be talk of how everyone hids behind a mask- some have three they rotate through out his or her entire life, some have one for everday. i have a mask for every PERSON in my life. with some people i can use the the same mask, but more often then not, i have to switch em out.
question: am i fake?
answer: yes and no.
i should be able to be myself (through Christ) no matter what the audience. hasnt really worked out that way- ever. i always filter what i am rreally thinking or what i really want to say. sometimes thats good though because i would regret DEEPLY the next day what i said. however, its harmful in so many ways. i hold in what some need to hear, but dont want to hear...ya know.
soooooo how do i get rid of 21 years of masks and just let people see my face; the face God gave me and could shine so much Jesus?
I DONT FRIGGIN KNOW !
if anyone does lemme know...PLEASE. thanks.

1 comment:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Dude if you figure out that answer let me know because I have almost 27 years of them to get lose. I do know that you are loved and I'm praying for you.