Tuesday, October 23, 2007

G.R.A.C.E

I don't wanna see, I don't wanna see anything

I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be lost again

I don't wanna walk, I don't wanna walk far from You

I just wanna live, I just wanna live like You do

As I stumble to the light of grace

You said You'd always have a place for me

Got a little scared, got a little scared in the woods

And everywhere I turn, everywhere I turn nothing's good

Then I saw a little light, saw a little light shine for me

And I found a little path, found a little path at my feet

As I fumble with the gift of my free will

He says "Hush now, listen to my voice, be still"

My refuge, my Father

The only Living Water

I'm weary, I'm broken

I've cracked my heart wide open

Unholy, unworthy

And still You reassure me

You knew me

Before I new myself


I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be lost again.

2 comments:

Kristin Baker said...

cool song!

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

I REALLY, REALLY like this song. I sing it a lot.