Thursday, November 29, 2007

I.M.A.G.E

DC spoke this week about IMAGE for our BAD BOYS series. here are some words he said that stuck out to me.


Isaiah 47:10
I am and there is none besides me.


i m a g e b u i l d i n g
an attempt to make impressions that we are bigger than we are.

*you start lying to yourself so much, you believe it....reality needs to hit you

idealist v realist and fiction v fact

*you can do all the "right things" and still be WRONG.

why would we build an image? what is it about wanting an image?
.....I N S E C U R I T Y.
.....A C C E P T A N C E - wanting it so much it consumes you; mind, actions, words.

*dont confuse EXCELLING with SELF-SELLING

GOD LOOKS AT YOUR HEART
make sure you arent being a hypocrit.

*JESUS NEVER REJECTED US.

1 comment:

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

This was another good message. Seriously I was just on your blog a few days ago and these weren't here. What is up with that!