Friday, June 27, 2008

blessed with love, grace, and affirmation

Two weeks ago to this day, my world was literally turned downside UP in THE BEST way possible.

The following has taken place from June 13th and on:
-God turned my sin into a direct gift to me from Him.
-God has daily shown me His excitement for me, FOR WHO I AM and WHO I WILL BECOME, through family and friends who love just as deep as family.
-i am surrounded, ABSOLUTELY SURROUNDED, by grace and have quite possibly the best support group ever.
-Mark Beeson said himself, there is nothing we can do that will make God or His true followers (including himself) love me more OR LESS.
-my sister-in-law, Kristin Baker. if you know her, i think you get the point of how much of a blessing that is.
-i have literally been depending on God E V E R Y D A Y. for some of you, this is routine. for me two weeks ago, this seemed flat out impossible.
-i wake up with a feeling of purpose again. to be honest, i haven't felt purpose since January.
-i quit lying, about STUPID LITTLE THINGS!(NEVER thought that would happen)
-God has placed two specific people in my life that i now have a responsibility of influencing. it can only be done by standing strong in my faith and building on my relationship with God and that right there is enough to get anyone excited!
-all this bitterness, all the questions i had, all the anger i had...GONE. God knew what was in store for me. us humans, we think we have to know WHY and that we can handle it. God knows why, i see that now and i wouldn't change a thing!
-i am experiencing a GOOD scared:-)
-each day now to me is actually just like birthday or christmas present.
-when i go to bed, i'm consumed in awe by how cool God is simply by how He creates life.
-the one that overwhelms my heart so much i start to cry...i have my brothers back, more so Cody.

oh man there is so much more, but those are things that have stood out to me most. i am so excited about what God has in store for this life of mine.

2 comments:

Kristin Baker said...

So proud of you. Thanks for posting this. You've been at work so much I've missed our talks. At least I get to spend the 4th with you and mama! P.S. may fly armageddon has returned . . .

Sherry Ingle said...

I'm so glad that God has taken all the bitterness and anger from you, Sarah Baker. He has replaced it with an awe of what HE is going to do through you...and THAT is very cool!