Friday, June 27, 2008

shout out to the sister-in-law!

you are quite the faithful blogger and i know you will read this so hear it is love!

once again you have blown me away with your love- GOD's love. kristin, please know, you truly are the best friend I have EVER had. you in fact give the word "BEST FRIEND" an entirely deeper definition. sometimes in saying best friend and your name makes best friend seem so inadequate. you're more than a few laughs, more than an occasional hug, more than the average hey how are ya? you are just real. i can honestly say there are SEVERAL SEVERAL people who agree with me when saying hands down you are beyond words. other than mom i have never meet ANYONE that shows and has so much UNCONDITIONAL love. i have been thanking God EVERY chance i get that i get to model after you! your determination to be an amazing wife, your integrity to be an extraordinary mom, and your PASSION, your heart that beats so fast and chases after God. i haven't even started on how creative and smart you are! i could write a book about you. some would probably think it fictitious though, because you are so flipping phenomenal, you seem too good to be true;-). it would change lives. actually you have changed lives as a teacher and now as a staff member of GCC. you are just too cool, seeeester.

thank you so much for being you. how often do you hear that? the thing is though, with you it doesn't get more honest. i love you!

3 comments:

Kristin Baker said...

Since you know how much I hate compliments, I just spewed all over my keyboard . . . Thanks. Gotta go clean the chunks of the space bar . . . Seriously though, stop gushing. I'm beginning to think you don't know me that well . . . Lerv ya

Sarah (Koutz) Johnson said...

Can I just say I love Sarah and Kristin? You guys rock!

Kristin Baker said...

You might want to post some sort of "It's a girl!" announcement here, so people can start making all those fun pink purchases